27 Acne Scaring Due to PCOS. Brisbane, AU

Going into get the co2 fractionated laser I felt...

Going into get the co2 fractionated laser I felt super nervous About the whole procedure as it was very expensive per treatment and not knowing how my skin would react after reading a few things online about othe peoples experiences to laser and their results post treatment, Davin girls made me feel super comfortable especially his specialist laser nurse who was beside me while procedure :) I'm actually very happy with the results so far to my first treatmen and it's been 7 days post treatment t. I just wanted to share this as I've read a lot of people leaving reviews,not knowing results, and if it was worth there money? All I can say is don't have to high expectations it's not going to be perfect straight away. As we would like it :/ and yes it's very expensive.. but it's Worth the dollars . It's been one week and I feel as if my skin is normal with hardly any redness! I'm happy with Dr Davin Lim at westerm laser dermatology, His very professional and good at what he does. I think it comes down to who does the procedure to the results u get. I have another treatment in 6 weeks time. I'm going to hate spending the dollars but it's the start to getting close to my perfect skin I had at the start of the year... Thanks

My face

Day 1-7

Day 1-7 one week

Photos before and after just one laser treatment

My face 3 weeks

My face 3 weeks after first laser treatment. Looked amazing first week when I took first lot of photos, but it must have been still swollen. I new it wouldn't be a miracle of first treatment which I wish it was as it's expensive. I think it looks Still bad, but I'm pretty hard on myself as I just hate my skin now. Not used to it :( but people are telling me it deffintly doesn't look as deep now and flatter then it was. But thought I would post update. I'm excited to have another treatment in 3 weeks time just too see how things go.. Now I know what to expect it won't be as hard.

My second treatment co2

Treatment went well, went 30% heavier this time so redness looks bad, but totally pain free. Swelling gone after 5 days and redness by day 7. Unfortunately I don't have many pics after what it looked liked 6 weeks after but I had four comments in one day saying " Wow your skin is looking Great!! Exspecially no kids staring at my face and asking me questions hahah, Deffinlty put a smile on my face!! It's improved and I feel so much more confident! Yay! Thanks

3rd treatment -INFINI

So two days ago was my 3rd treatment ???????? which was exciting for me! So my docter and I made the Dession to use the new INFINI instead of the Co2 laser. So far so good :) Its meant to have better results and reviews are great, No downtime like laser either. With this treatment I still went to the shops and went by my day as usual, with laser I locked myself away for those few days as it was very red inflamed and I looked a little scary, but it did get me quite good results after the second treatment co2 treatment, so I'm excited to see what INFINI will do? So glad I found my docter to help me with this process :) His amazing at his job.

5 months after last treatment

I haven't posted in here for a long time, but just a quick update on my last treatment of INFINI
Here's a few photos. I'm quite happy with my results - I wish could be perfect. But I'm hoping this year to speak with my docter and find out what he thinks about a few more treatments. :) all these pics are when I have just woke up and no make up on.
Brisbane Dermatologist

At first I was a little taken back about the whole thing. I traveled from the Sunshine Coast to Brisbane which took about 1.5 hours to see this dermatologist about my skin that I came across online. He seemed friendly enough. But I left feeling as if i had more questions I wanted to ask about procedure and post treatment but he referred me to talk to his nurses. He just gave me the treatment plan he new would work and didn't muck around. His very professional and I felt very comfortable while I was having my first laser treatment. I just wish on that anitial consult I wasn't left confused and a little rushed, I'm glad I Went back :)