Revision Surgery Within a Year of Major Breast Asymmetry. Brisbane, AU

I Recently had revision surgery with a cosmetic...

I Recently had revision surgery with a cosmetic surgeon because my 1st surgeon who was a plastic surgeon didn't make me feel comfortable with the post op care. I Found Dr Ali Hussain on a Facebook group who offered me a discounted revision surgery. All was okay before surgery until after i had my surgery, he would not respond to me regarding certain problems i wanted to speak about. He then stole my photos off a Facebook group and used them on his personal Facebook business page. Which i later discovered and made him delete. He made us sign paperwork so he could take photos and he could use them which was okay but stealing my photos and using them was uncalled for considering you could see my face.

Dr Ali Hussain did

Right Breast implant 240cc over the muscle
Right Breast Lift
Left Breast implant 480cc removal
Left Breast capsule removed
Left Mole on breast removal
Left Breast implant put in 620cc
4 moles of my chest removed.

I followed the surgeons instructions completely and just so upset my scars are horrible compared to my 1st surgery.

Im now 3 months post op with my 2nd surgery and my right breast is already sagging again and his post op care was horrible. So now i am researching and looking for my 3rd surgeon to do my 3rd surgery.
Dr Ali Hussain

Not happy with the overall out come. Breast sagging already, scars are horrible deep and purple, scars on chest are raised and horrible looking. Breasts still really hard if you touch them.