30yr Old. No Kids. Tumescent Lipo on Upper and Lowe Stomach, Bra Roll and Hips. - Brisbane, AU

So I only had it done today and I have to say it's...

So I only had it done today and I have to say it's definitely not painless like I though it would be. I had it done under local and I felt quiet a few jibs and jabs. After pain feels abit like a burning / tight feeling. I can't wait to have a shower tomorrow and see the results without this terrible garment and padding. I also can't wait to it no long uncomfortable. Will update again soon

30.no Kids. Tumescent Lipo on Lower Upper Stomach, Hips and Flanks

1 day post op now and just had my first shower. I was very light headed and felt like a needed to vomit had to lay down for half hour before I could get up to get into the shower and then was only in ther for not even 5 mins before j felt light headed again.

Was painful and hard to get th garmet back on, I'm kinda regretting it but I'm not. Mainly because I had not being able to do stuff on my own, but my results are noticeable already and I'm still swollen and my doctor said I'll shrink for 3 months.

3 day post op

Yesterday and today have been better. It's still uncomfortable but I think it's mainly the swelling. To be honest after reading so many reviews on here I thought it was going to be easier then it is lol maybe I have a low pain threshold. My original garment was way to tight where I couldn't breath and has started to leave indents so I just went and brought some Spanx and gonna use that toll swelling goes down more. Hope it doesn't effect my results. I have added photos of 2 and 3 day post op with before photos.

6day post op

Feeling better today. Still get a burning stabbing pain getting up and down and still can't sleep on my side which is killing me!! But over all I am a lot better then I was a couple of days ago. Haha

As far as results go not sure how I feel yet, obviously looks better then it was but still swollen I think so hard to see. Does anyone know if my cuts will be closed now?

4 weeks post op

I am 4 weeks post op today. On my consult I was told I only needed to wear the compression garment for 4 weeks but it still feels a little strange when it's off so I am going to keep it on longer. I haven't heard from my surgen or had another post op appoint yet ( I had one 2 days post ) so not sure really on anything I should be doing.

I was recommended to get some G5 massages so i brought a pack of 6 as it was buy 5 get one free. I had my first one 2 weeks post op and it was very painful. I read everywhere that they make you feel better but I was the opposite I was more sore and swollen then j was before I went it, which is why I haven't been back yet. I rang them to see if I could get a refund on them and was refused as " they need to be done " but I have seen many reviews and surgeons say they don't need to be and j have been self massaging anyway. But I guess I don't want to lose that $350 so I'll book in for one next week again.

As for my results to date I pretty happy, I think people need to realize that it's not something that is done and then bam you have wash board abs. Even though I am noticeable smaller I still have my jiggly stomach I had before hand.
I think I'm still a little swollen also as I was told if it's still numb your still swollen? Not sure how true this is.

I'm pretty disappointed that I haven't really heard from the clinic or surgeon since surgery. And I'm really dissappointed that I can't get a refund for something I no longer want. She also told me because I cancelled to of the G5 massage appointments that I forfeit that money... Like as if they haven't got enough money from me. Lol
Dr James Chen