Male in 20s with Acne and Acne Scarring. - Brisbane, Australia

I sought treatment from Dr Davin Lim for cystic...

I sought treatment from Dr Davin Lim for cystic acne. Initial treatment prescribed was a long course of roaccutane which successfully treated the acne. I then underwent CO2 Laser, Erbium Laser and Fillers for any rolling acne scars that remained. Any negatives I experienced (such as side effects of roaccutane or down time from the laser procedures) were massively outweighed by the positive returns from the treatment. Dr Lim has been a fantastic doctor and provided great care. From his treatment I have seen a massive improvement.
Brisbane Dermatologist

Dr Lim is a very skilled medical practitioner who has treated me for several years. With his help I have been able to treat severe acne and acne scarring that was negatively affecting my life. I have received CO2 and Erbium laser surgery from Dr Lim and multiple treatments of fillers that have produced really great results correcting rolling deep scars. From the results, I can see that Dr Lim is a highly skilled Laser Surgeon. Dr Lim’s consultations are great and he clearly communicates information about the treatment and procedures. He is a really pleasant professional to deal with and his reputation is well deserved.