Acne Scar Treatment - Dermal Filler

I recently saw Dr Davin Lim in regards to acne...

I recently saw Dr Davin Lim in regards to acne scar treatment. Dr Lim recommended a dermal filler for my type of scarring and after several consultations all I can say is that I'm extremely happy with the result. The outcome achieved is amazing with literally with no downtime.

DR Lim himself is very professional, skilful and extremely well trained. He took the time to explain the pros and cons of the various treatment options available and answered all my questions. He has a casual and approachable personality which immediately puts you at ease but dont be mistaken he is a consummate perfectionist.

My scarring was probably on the more severe end of the spectrum and I have achieved an excellent result, wich has exceeded my expectations.

I can without reservation recommend Dr Lim if you are looking at acne scar revision.
Brisbane Dermatologist

Very rofessional, Extremely well trained Incredibly skilled Approachable and casual personality Takes time to answer all you questions