Breast Lift and Reconstruction After Botched Implants Elsewhere - Australia, AU

Dr Ross was very honest and upfront with me about...

Dr Ross was very honest and upfront with me about the possible outcomes of fixing my botched BA performed elsewhere. I was not given any false hope of a miracle but 10 weeks post surgery, I feel like a miracle. Dr Ross performed an amazing reconstruction and lift, minimal scars and excellent results.
To be honest, he may come across a little blunt and clinical but trust me you don't want to choose a surgeon for his great personality. Dr Ross changed my life. He has been very approachable after surgery, he and his staff make sure follow up care is provided regularly and thoroughly. Very happy. Highly recommended.
See photos I have uploaded. I started with F Cup saggy heavy with upside down implants on top of muscle with distorted nipples from the sag , after photo taken only 5 weeks post surgery with Dr Ross - DD cup, lifted, implants repositioned under muscle and nipples reshaped and repositioned. Minimal scarring, healing very well.
Australia Plastic Surgeon