25 Years Old. 385 Cc Natrelle Inspira TRF High Profile Under the Muscle - Brighton, MA

Day one I was pretty uncomfortable once the meds...

Day one I was pretty uncomfortable once the meds and anesthesia wore off. I had a lot of pain in my left breast while my right side was fine, no complaints! I couldn't even turn a doorknob or flush the toilet or do anything mundane with my left side. At my one week follow up my surgeon prescribed me Valium to help with the muscle spasms in my left side and also gave me a Velcro strap to wear to help guide the implants down into the pocket as they were riding rather high. Currently I am three weeks post op and just went for my second follow up and all is well! Just starting to use Mederma on my scars! The implants are starting to drop, still rising high but finally not as awkward looking and starting to round out. I was a little scared at first! Nearing my one month mark and excited to see how my body continues to change!
Boston Plastic Surgeon