Consider a Cover Up - Bridgeville, PA

If you have a large tattoo that you want to get...

If you have a large tattoo that you want to get rid of completely, I agree laser is your best choice. If you have a small tattoo (like I did) that you just don't like for whatever reason, you may want to consider a cover with something you do like instead of removal. Here's why. I started laser treatments in May of 2014 to remove the "R" from my ankle. I had 10 treatments space 6-8 weeks apart for almost a year. The treatments were very painful and my skin blistered every time. The ink was blue, which I was told was one of the hardest colors to remove. After 10 treatments, the ink was gone. The entire process cost approximately $650.00 plus 10 two hour trips to the technician I chose (highly recommended in my area). But what was left was a reddish brown scar from all the trauma to the skin. The technician told me that would fade but it could take "years". I did not like the reddish brown scar. I ended up going to a local tattoo artist who specialized in covers, and now have a beautiful design where the dreaded "R" used to be. The cover cost me $100.00. Just something to consider if you are in this situation.