Tired of looking exhausted!

As a 43-year-old mother of two, I had been plagued...

As a 43-year-old mother of two, I had been plagued with under eye bags since childhood and was tired of being told I looked exhausted. I'm very apprehensive about surgery so I was impressed with Dr. Flora Levin's patience in explaining my options. We decided that Restylane injections into the tear trough would eliminate the pronounced look of the line. I also asked her to fill in a few of the "smokers lines" on my upper lip.
Dr. Levin thoroughly explained how she would perform the procedure; what to expect during the healing process and when I could expect to see the results. She had her wonderful assistant apply a light numbing cream to the area 20 minutes prior to the procedure. Dr. Levin proceeded to inject restylane into the tear trough and along the vermilion border of my lips.
The procedure was easy and painless. She used a cannula to minimize the bruising and swelling, pausing throughout in order to evaluate the look. Dr. Levin was meticulous and worked carefully until she achieved a symmetrical, optimal outcome.
Westport Oculoplastic Surgeon

I couldn't be more pleased with Dr. Levin's conservative approach. I wanted subtle results and she was perfectly in tune to the desired outcome. I highly recommend Dr. Levin for her obvious knowledge and skill, her meticulous and conscientious manner, and for her caring and patience. She made me feel extremely comfortable every step of the way.