32 Year Old Undereye Bags Fixed with Restylane / Restylane Lyft Combo :) - Bridgeport, CT

Dr. Levin is amazing! Her consultations are great...

Dr. Levin is amazing! Her consultations are great and make you feel at ease and comfortable...not easy when someone is going to come at your eyes with a needle! I previously saw Dr. Levin last year and she used Belotero to fill in the gap in my tear trough area to camouflage my under eye bags. I loved the result! This lasted a good 10 months for me.
When I came back in to get the procedure done again, she recommended using Restylane in the tear trough (as it seems to last longer in patients) and Restylane Lyft in my upper cheek area. She explained that this would help to lift up the cheek to also help get rid of the bags under my eyes in addition to a little bit of the regular Restylane for the tear trough area. I was super nervous about getting cheek filler as I did not want to look weird, not like my self, "done", etc... BUT I do trust her judgment and experience in this field, so I went ahead with both SO HAPPY I DID. It looks amazing!! (price above was for a syringe of each - sorry no drop down for both!).
She also used a cannula this time to inject the filler which was much less painful vs. the multiple needle injection technique I had with the Belotero. I also had practically no bruising at all this time, which was definitely not the case last time! I went to work the very next day with no bruises to cover!Super happy and would definitely recommend her!
Westport Oculoplastic Surgeon