Stay Away from Advanced Dermal Institute - Australia

Stay away from Advanced Dermal Institute

The most terrible result from the two tattoo sessions. The lady Caroline herself was lovely, but she had NO idea of what she was doing. The first attempt at areolae tattooing was a disaster as the ink did not take on scar tissue around the nipples. The second attempt is just dreadful and it looks like someone has taken a texta and drawn around both my nipples without colour matching and, in fact, it looks like someone has gone out of their way to use a clashing color around the nipple area. The end result is so dreadful that I now have to have expensive corrective tattooing or else laser removal. I am so disappointed that I didn't listen to my intuition and that I didn't Google her name and reputation before I took this risk. Avoid, avoid, avoid.

Caroline Magnion

I really liked Caroline herself but I don't think she has any idea of what she is actually doing and she has really damaged many people before me. I am so sorry that this has happened to me. I only hope it can be repaired.