Dr. Iorio is at the Top of His Profession! - Brick and Colts Neck, NJ

I am so fortunate that Dr. Iorio did my breast...

I am so fortunate that Dr. Iorio did my breast reconstruction after a bilateral mastectomy due to breast cancer. He is genuine, gentle, and extremely patient in his explanation of the procedure. He made me feel comfortable and secure. He is at the top of his profession as is his entire support staff. I am fortunate to be under Dr. Iorio's care.

Follow Up to Previous Post

This is a follow up post from Pam Werner; my original review was under the 'currensea' (see below). My breast reconstruction following my double masechtomy was almost 2 years ago. Dr. Iorio still wants to see me every 6 months or so. He did an amazing job. I have a close relationship with 3 other women who have gone through reconstruction. Each of them have issues with excessive wrinkling, misalignment, you name it. My breasts are PERFECT! I am so fortunate to be in the care of Dr. Iorio, Edy, and his entire staff.

Colts Neck Plastic Surgeon