Youthful Reflections Facelift with Upper and Lower Lids

My only regret is DID NOT HAVE DONE SOONER! From...

My only regret is DID NOT HAVE DONE SOONER! From the time of my 1st visit, to the procedure, though the healing process to the day the "after photos" were taken, Dr. Bogguss & his staff were amazing and made me feel I was the most important patient, i.e., I thought I had my very own peronal Doctor, Nurses, and entire medical team all on 24x7 call for me. Yes, Dr. Boggus gave me his cell #, was there for me 24x7. I am so fortunate to have been a patient of Dr. Boggus as he does oniy the Face - I was not going to a Dr who tries to specailize in all parts of the body. If you were having open heart surgery - you would not go to a general surgeon - you want a specialized, trained, & above all, many types of surgeries you're having done. Dr. Bogggus is the one & only for any & all Facial work. I have been 100% happy & continue to be amazed evertime I look in the mirror. It is possible to turn back the hands of times and have my younger look, much more refreshed, and still kept my original features.
Nashville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bogguss sat me in front of the mirror & asked me what I liked & didn't like. This really made me think & he was able to tell me what was an obtainable result & in his opinion what was needed & what was not needed. This made more sense to me than just going over a procedure or looking at others before & after for myself. From the day before, the day of & through my recovery, Dr. Boggus was there for me 24x7. I had his cell # to call if any issues arose, which did not, or if I had any questions. I can tell you everything they went over with me, if it happened, I knew what to expect - there were no surprises. During the surgery, Dr. Bogguss told me every step & his nurse was A+, what a great TEAM!. I would encourage anyone debatiing to do this or not - just do it - you'll wish you had done it sooner! Dr. Bogguss truly is one of the most kind, gentlelist, professional and gifted Surgeons I've ever met - I do feel truely fortunate to have found him & his procedures. The Entire Team is working with you ever step of the way.