60 Y/o Female Not Ready to Look 60 Yet & Nothing (Diet, Exercise, Etc.) Was Working to Tone and Slim - Brentwood, TN

I thought about having Aqualipo for almost 2 years...

I thought about having Aqualipo for almost 2 years. One day I just decided to do it; called for a consultation, made the appointment for the procedure and did it. The procedure was not at all as bad as I expected - even though all of the testimonies I read/heard made it sound rather easy...I just knew it would probably be worse. It wasn't. I was pleased at week one...even though I was still a little swollen. At week 6, I totally broke down in tears when I saw my before/after pictures. I couldn't believe it! As of now, having this procedure ranks in the top three best things I have ever done for myself. I would definitely do it again and would encourage others (who have tried everything and nothing is working) to "just do it". My tummy is flatter (both upper and lower), my love handles are gone, thank G-d, and the back bra fat is gone. I am one happy person! And...my best friend and my 80 y/o mother are scheduling appointments. The only thing I would do different is have the procedure in the fall or winter. It gets rather hot wearing the compression garment during the summer months, especially if you are active outdoors.
Dr. Trey Emerson

Absolutely the BEST! I didn't know who would perform my procedure but I'm so glad it was Dr. Emerson. He made me feel completely comfortable and has a great sense of humor....which helps during the procedure.