Dr. Clymer Changed My Life!!!

I had been considering a rhinoplasty for over two...

I had been considering a rhinoplasty for over two years and I spent most of this time looking for the right surgeon to perform this procedure. I knew I wanted gorgeous natural results that enhanced the overall look of my face and that would truly last the test of time. I went in knowing that this was a year long process and prepared myself accordingly. The most difficult aspect of the surgery was the first 7 days after having my procedure. I found the cast and isolation to be disheartening, although the second the doctor removed the cast I knew it was completely worth it!! Prior to having the surgery it is very helpful to understand that this is a healing process. Also, having a qualified surgeon can illuminate a lot of the stress and fear that one may have before having surgery.
Brentwood Facial Plastic Surgeon

After scanning websites, blogs, videos, and countless before and after photos I discovered Dr. Clymer and I am truly grateful I did!! The first step was scheduling a consultation and may I just say his staff is absolutely fantastic! Not only were they helpful but they were truly kind. They went above and beyond to make me feel like I had a support system throughout the entire process, and answered all of my questions promptly. Admittedly, I was very nervous going into my consultation with Dr. Clymer, although he immediately eliminated all of my fears and concerns. First, I was asked to take a photograph of multiple angles of my face. Then, Dr. Clymer sat and discussed my expectations for surgery in great detail using his imaging technology. I talked his ear off for almost two hours and he was extremely patient and attentive during our discussion. In addition, if his kind demeanor wasn't enough he told me he was not only board certified but he was certified in Otolaryngology and specifically facial plastic surgery. It was very reassuring to have a surgeon that was focused specifically on facial surgery. His bed side manner is outstanding and I knew I was in good hands. Also, he even scheduled a friends and family consultation and another pre op consultation to discuss surgical care prior to surgery. Overall, I felt fully informed before my procedure. More importantly, I would recommend Dr. Clymer and his staff to everyone I know!! My rhinoplasty results are absolutely stunning and I'm only 7 weeks post op. My nose becomes more refined and beautiful everyday!! I look forward to the final results. In all honesty I was more impressed with my results as opposed to a lot of the post op photos I've seen. He is truly an artist who was able to sculpt a nose that fits me perfectly. I would advise anyone who is considering rhinoplasty to consult with Dr. Clymer!