Looking Tired and Unhappy but Not Feeling That Way - Brentwood, TN

I never thought I would want to have any facial...

I never thought I would want to have any facial plastic surgery. I thought I would be able to age "gracefully" and for a long time that was the case. But then, it seemed all of a sudden, the aging wasn't going so gracefully. It got to the point where I looked tired and unhappy even though I didn't actually feel that way at all. So, I recently had a face-lift and lower eyelid surgery, with Dr. Clymer and I have to say my results exceeded my expectations! I knew I would be “safe” in Dr. Clymer’s hands as he is double-board certified, in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive surgery and in ENT surgery as well. But what I didn’t realize was how gifted he would also be when it came to “aesthetics”. He told me I would still look natural and look like myself, only better, and he was absolutely right! Dr. Clymer’s office staff couldn’t be more knowledgeable and supportive, and the surgical center he operates in is first class…everything is up-to-date and state of the art. I felt completely prepared for my surgery as well as what to expect during the post-operative period. All my questions were answered, I was given lots of unrushed time, and was never pressured for any “extra” procedures. I recommend Dr. Clymer without reservation. I could not have had a better experience!

4 months out

Just have to say... I think Dr. Clymer must be a wizard! I have healed beautifully... scars are already imperceptible...I look completely natural... and I honestly think I may look 15-20 years younger... how that could happen I have no idea... but it did! He is a genius plastic surgeon :)
Brentwood Facial Plastic Surgeon