69 and young at heart! Brentwood, TN

I can not say enough positive things about Dr....

I can not say enough positive things about Dr. Michael Boggess, his staff and the best of care I received before, during and after my facial rejuvenation and laser treatment. I sought out Dr.Boggess again as he had done a similar procedure for me when I was 60. Weight loss, sun exposure, fair skin and aging had taken it's toll. Did I hesitate to have the procedure again? Absolutely not and will do it again if necessary down the road. There is minimal discomfort during and after the procedure. I would encourage anyone looking in the mirror and wanting to get a more refreshed look to talk with Dr. Boggess and see what he can do for you. No, you will not be 16 again but you will feel so much better about how you look. Was it worth the money??? ABSOLUTELY!

Photos

Nashville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Michael Bogess is the best. He is experienced, professional, caring and strives to make your goals real. I would wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone seeking to feel better about their appearance.