49 Yr Old - Facelift - Brentwood, TN

At 49 and showing signs that my appearance wasn't...

At 49 and showing signs that my appearance wasn't keeping up with my healthy & active lifestyle, Youthful Reflections & Dr. Boggess guided me through the process from expectation to end-result. I received outstanding care with detailed attention. They took great detail in crafting the results I wanted. There are a number of skilled surgeons, but very few that demonstrate the strong care and concern for their clients (including the Post-Op process). In my opinion, Dr. Boggess and his team are at the top of those select few. I often receive compliments on my appearance as well as people assuming I'm younger than I am.
For men out there considering what to do - Youthful Reflections is an incredible investment in yourself.

At 49 and showing signs of wear

Nashville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Boggess took a geniune interest in I sought to achieve, checked on me in the evenings (post surgery) as well as on the weekend. He sat with me and conversed in detail about a host of many things regarding the surgery and explained exactly what to expect, how he was going to approach, and the steps after surgery. He had a great bedside manner and his cosmetic surgery skills are fantastic - exact and precise. I definitely recommend him for those wanting a very refined and improved look.