Enerpeel for the Eyes & Dark Circles - Brentwood, CA

I'm writing a review about a superficial chemical...

I'm writing a review about a superficial chemical peel named Glytone by Enerpeel, since there are barely any reviews about this particular peel on this website and/or other sites.

My dark circles grew bigger more and more recently. I desperately needed a solution as I don't want to cake my eyes with makeup in order to conceal the darkness anymore. I went to my dermatologist and asked for a solution besides dermal fillers, as they can sometimes cause lumps under the eyes, so not worth risking it.
He recommended a new chemical peel brand that has a range specifically made for the eyes, called Enerpeel. I've never heard about it before. Trusting him, I agreed to go for it.

Application:
He first cleansed my eyes with a few solutions, which were kind of tingling, but bearable. Next, he applied the peel which was inside a pen-like container that made buzzing sounds. It tingled a bit but then he neutralized it to calm the burning sensation down.

Recovery:
Day 1: After leaving the doctor's office, I went back home and researched about the peel. There is only one review about it along with a few commenters about their experiences. I read that most comments under the review claimed that the peel caused them new eye wrinkles after the it peeled. Reading this while just coming back from his office, I was petrified. I deeply wished I hadn't done the peel in the first place.

Day 2: Subtle redness, no signs of peeling

Day 3: I'm expecting to wake up with physical good sized peel sheets. However, what I found was that there were only tiny amounts of flakes, as if I'm using retinol or a similar product.

Day 4: Flakes have gotten smaller, redness subsided.

Day 5: The flakes completely fell down.

Results:
I was not happy with the results as I was expecting a bigger difference and thought that it was a stronger peel. However, thank god there weren't any signs of lines/wrinkled after it peeled, as I was scared.

Additionally, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone thinking of doing chemical peels to their eyes due to the fact that it is not worth risking new wrinkles being formed to your eyes, as other reviewers have stated. This is true since the skin under the eye area is extremely thin and could be easily damaged.
My recommendation for dark circles is just using a good eye cream that contains a very low % of retinol; it's a slow process, but auspicious over a long period of time.
Jared Eicksbaedte