Worst Sugeron - Toronto, ON

I am a teenager who have extermly bad back pain...

I am a teenager who have extermly bad back pain from her 38DDD boobs. I went to Dr. Samuel from my family doctors referral. I only had one appointment before I had my surgery with him which I found odd. But I put my trust in him. He did not answer any of my questions pre op and post op. I agree with all the negative comments. Post op I developed a huge hole that looked incected, he said it's not. but me being me I went for a second opinion and it was infected. My next visit I told him I went for another opinion and he got so rude and unprofessional. He doesnt care to explain anything, it's like he's waiting for you to finish speaking so he can speak (if you're lucky), or he just cuts you off. He will leave you with no explanation or suggestions. If you ask a few questions, he reacts like you are questioning his knowledge. He has no compassion for his patients and won't even try to understand your pain and problems. It is hard to believe the words "respectful", "calm", or "comforting" is used in the same sentence as "Dr.Samuel". It seems that his "many years of experience" that he loves to refer to, has blown up his head. He isn't doing you any favours, so do yourself one and see someone else.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon