Breast Lift and Reduction - Phuket, Thailand

Excellent experience. I was initially a little...

Excellent experience. I was initially a little skeptical about having surgery in Thailand until it was pointed out to me that these surgeons turn men into beautiful women.

I have been able to put a pencil under my breasts since I was 14. I've always been described as the 'top heavy' girl and have lived my life in size small skirts and size large (and baggy) tops. I went on holiday to Phuket and met a woman who had a breast reduction in Phuket and said it had changed her life. I had my surgery on 26th April 2011 and it's amazing how great I look (and modest I feel)!

I used arnica beforehand and bromelain post op, I've had absolutely no bruising and very little swelling.

I spent 2 weeks recovering in a gorgeous resort on the beach but close to the hospital. The whole experience has been so much better than I would have imagined.

I am talking with the hospital about becoming an agent for them, I'd be delighted to recommend them to anyone.

6 months post-op very happy with aesthetic results...

6 months post-op very happy with aesthetic results. Hoping for a little more sensitivity to return. Feeling very natural and have got used to them.

I've been to Rigby and Peller in London and my new...

I've been to Rigby and Peller in London and my new size is 32D. I'm happy with that, they are still soooo much smaller and more shapely.
Phuket International Hospital

Excellent care and a five star experience. The hospital has the best equipment and world reknowned doctors. These doctors make men into beautiful women, so reducing and lifting my E cup breasts was done with great expertise. My stitches look like they were sewn by a master tailor.