Furry Brazilians - Breast Augmentation with George Mayson - Australia

I’ve been looking to get implants for a while n...

I’ve been looking to get implants for a while now, after numerous consults I left surgeons leaving disappointed and frustrated. The few consults I had previously went to didn’t offer me teardrop because they weren’t experienced in it, or they didn’t offer Furry Brazilians - I kept trying different surgeons until I found someone who was experienced and was able to offer me what a wanted.
I found George Mayson and was impressed with his work posted online. I booked a consult with him the very next week to meet with him and discuss my options. When I met him he was professional, thorough, gave me variety in implants and guided in choosing the right implant for me. I was so impressed with his attention to detail I booked him right away.
My experience with George Mayson was amazing from start to finish. I decided to pick Polyurethane (Furry Brazilians) as they are known to be safer and provided me with a natural teardrop appearance. The day of the surgery George and the anesthetist made me feel calm and collected. I woke up from the surgery and didn’t feel any pain at all (just excitement when I looked in the mirror and saw the already fantastic results). The next day I did feel a slight discomfort but nothing I couldn’t handle – just felt like I did a massive workout.
The whole process from start to finish was very pleasant and I am extremely pleased with the results. Since having my surgery I’ve received many compliments from family and friends and everyone keeps telling me how natural and nice they look. I recommend George Mayson to anyone considering having this procedure.
Thank you George Mayson! You’ve changed my life!
George Mayson