Wish Pics

No Boobs

My natural boobs. I am a 34b depending on the bra. I am 5'7 140lbs.

I have had a lot of help from realself reviews. I thought I should start posting to help others. I won't be able to get my breast augmentation till 2016. So I won't be posting to much till then. I live in Canada and i am positive I will be having my breast augmentation in Florida.

More Wish Pics

Just Found More

Wish

Size

I am 425L 375R silicone high profile round unders.

I finally had my surgery on Aug 25th. They look...

I finally had my surgery on Aug 25th. They look amazing. I am tight and sore as expected. I don't have to wear a band which is awesome. :)

Dr Jindal and staff have called me several times to see how I am doing. I have emailed and received answers in a timely matter for all my questions. Today is post op day 2. I finally get to take a gental shower with help from my husband. It's also our 5 year anniversary today.

Toronto Plastic Surgeon

He is amazing. I have received several calls from him and staff to check on how I am doing. I had an amazing experience from consultation to recovery. All my questions were answered through out the whole process. Dr Jindal is very nice. He made me feel very comfortable throughout the whole process. My breasts look great. I could not be any happier.