5'1, 116lbs ,2 kids, deflated 34a 350cc mod plus

Petite 26yr old, 5'1, 113lbs, 2 kids, deflated 34a hoping to get 375cc

I've always wanted to get boobs and now I finally can! I'm an empty 34a I'm hoping to be a full C cup (375cc or 400cc, not sure which profile HELP). I've been researching doctors for years and I've been on Realself looking at nothing but boobs lol I never breast fed my children but after all my milk went away I noticed changes in my breasts. I just don't like how they feel or the shape of them :( I have a consultation with Dr.Alexander on Friday so hopefully everything goes well and he can help me get some boobies!

Set the date!

April 6th is when I'm getting my breast augmentation. I chose Dr. Alexander to do the procedure. I LOVED his staff they were so helpful and made the decision so easy. I'm stuck between 350cc and 375cc. I feel like 350 is sort of like the "sweet spot" if you will lol and 375 is overwhelming. I don't want to regret what size I chose after surgery wishing I would have gone one size bigger. So I'm kind of at a cross roads here lol HELP!!!

Sizes

I'm stuck between 350cc and 375cc

Sizes

I'm stuck between 350cc and 375cc

Sizers

I'm not sure which one I want. Scared of getting "boob greed"

Tomorrow!!!!

I can barely believe it! I'm so nervous and excited all at the same time! I have to be in by 8am...surgery is at 9am.....someone pinch me! Wish me luck!

On the other side!

So this morning I woke up around 630am and left by 7 to the surgery. Once I got there I waited about 10 minutes then they took my back. The pre op nurse was so sweet! After she got me already Dr. Alexander came in marked me up. Shortly after I was sent back to the O.R. And that's all I remember. Doc ended up putting im 350cc moderate plus. I haven't seen them yet but they I'm sure I'll peek by the end of the night

Day 1

This was the only pic I could take. lol I'm scared to move too much.

Post op

Just had my post op apt. Everything went well. Not in that much pain. Just sore around my incisions and feeling tired. Other than that everything was fine. Slept fine last night...... set alarms in the middle of the night for my medicine to try and prevent morning boob lol and it did! I felt great when I woke up. Hoping the rest of my healing journey is this easy!

Day 4

Took my first shower and I feel AMAZING! My husband has to help of course. I'm completely off my pain meds and my bloating has gone down quite a bit. My boobs feel pretty numb but my back and shoulders feel a little sore. I'm wanting to lay on my side SO bad UGH!

One week doc visit

Just had my one week post op. My doc says I need to take it a little easier than I have been. Kinda scared me a bit. So I'm really trying to tone it down. But recently my 6 year old slept in bed with me and kicked me in the boob! And theeeennn my 60lb dog jumped up and pawed me right in the boobs. So I'm really worried about that. Doc said everything looked fine I have bruising that should take a few weeks to go away but I'm REALLY going to take it easy. Anyone else have an accidents like this happen during their healing process?