Hoping for a natural look. Excited/scared/ confused ... thinking 250cc gummy

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Hoping for a natural look. Excited/scared/ confused ... thinking 250cc gummy

I found Dr. Hall Findlay though real self reviews as well as ratemds and a lot of other internet research. She was really great at my consult and prefers a natural look and had given me a range of 250-300 as her recommended from what I had expressed.

I have been on the fence and decided I was not going to change my look but it would be so nice to not have to wear a double padded push up bra ....ALL THE TIME!!! I am thinking I am a 34A cup. After researching the gummy bear implant and her further.... I booked... and now I am freaking out. I don't want anyone but my husband to know. I am hoping just to enhance my look. I don't know if 250cc is the best option... looks huge in a rice sizer. I like being active and don't want my boobs in the way but also don't want to wish I went bigger. It is tricky. Looking at a lot of photos etc. and hoping for some feedback. Again I just have to research and trust myself and Dr. HF.
Banff Plastic Surgeon