Breast Augmentation; easy and very satisfied! - Las Vegas, NV

Doctor Review

13 Oct 2016
Updated 1 day ago

Breast Augmentation; easy and very satisfied! - Las Vegas, NV

I am now three weeks post-op with a BA by Dr. Hankins and am very pleased with my results! Most of the initial consultation was spent with Bambi (OR nurse) who has over 40 years of experience and is quite funny and comforting. Other doctors had recommended the moderate profile, but she convinced me to go with high profile implants and I am so happy I did. They look great so far, they would have been in my armpits if I had gone with moderate! I had not had any previous surgeries and was concerned about anesthesia, my sensitive skin, going too large, etc but he and Bambi were reassuring and professional. Dr. Hankins only spent a few minutes with us during the consultation but I didn't have many questions anyway since I had been to other consults. The price was reasonable, Susan (patient coordinator) was so sweet and accommodating, and the surgery went smoothly with no negative side effects and an easy recovery. My only regret is that he didn't spend more time on sizing and details. Like most women, one of my breasts is usually bigger than my other, but he made no comment about that and I went with 350 each side. I should have said something and had a slight difference in implant cc's but I thought details would be discussed at the pre-op appointment. Instead it was very quick with a nurse just to get photos, vitals, and paperwork done and she seemed rushed when I asked to try the sizers on again. Of course nobody but me has noticed and I am still very happy with my results! I would definitely recommend Hankins and Sohn to others.