5'6 126lbs 32A, BF 4 children, 405cc Natrelle inspira under

I've had a small chest my whole life and I've...

I've had a small chest my whole life and I've always been self conscious about it. The only time I really felt 'ok' was after having our first child I went from an A cup to overly full C cup literally over night. But it was very temporary and now four children later and breast feeding each of them for around 18 months each I'm left with a pathetic a cup. Over a month ago I weaned our last baby and just this past week or so I feel like things have shrunk a bit. My husband once again asked if I was interested in contacting a doctor about getting a BA done and reluctantly I said yes. He gave me a number and website of a local doctor and I contacted a doctor I knew of through friends. I called my husbands recommendation and got an appointment quickly while I waited and waited for this other place to even answer my call, it was super annoying. Eventually I heard from the doctor I thought I wanted and filled out their online paper work and submitted pictures (that was embarrassing). The next day was my first real consultation in an office.

Catch up to today

I had my first in office consultation on Friday, march 3rd. I was incredibly nervous about the exam portion of the visit, talking about a part of my body that wasn't right was just uncomfortable. The doctor came in and introduced himself along with his nurse and we discussed what I was looking for with a BA and what I didn't want. I put on a super comfy robe, did the exam portion and to my surprise he mentioned a nipple reduction and asked my thoughts.. I told him they've never been right and then breastfeeding four children has really taken a toll on my breasts and my nipples. So we decided on doing the BA along with a nipple reduction and discussed the technique he would use. I put on a super tight tank top and started trying on sizes. I went in thinking no bigger than 300ccs but thanks to my doctors nurse she urged me to just try a bigger size to see what I thought and we decided on 375 silicone mod+ under the muscle. Later that day I called back and scheduled my BA and requested the first available time. His staff has been wonderful since my very first phone call. I went for my final preop and tried on a few more sizes and I think we're going with a 405. There's some area for wiggle room and we'll just see what happens the day of surgery, which is only 6 days away. I'll post some before pictures eventually..

5 days to go

I cannot believe I have less than five days until surgery time. I went out today and filled all 6 prescriptions, picked up a few bigger sports bras but really I had no idea what size to get and I got two smalls plus two mediums which I'm sure was a mistake especially since I'll be getting 400ish implants. I just had no clue, I measure at about 28/29 which is small but my cup size will be drastically different but it's hard to imagine how different since it's never been out of the a cup range for long..

4 days to go

I stayed up late reading stories and looking at before and after pictures. Four more days until surgery so I'm trying to get some things done around here as I can (getting over a sinus infection). I have my meds, Gatorade to flush out the anesthesia, sports bras and I have no idea what else I need. I've gotten those ideas from other stories I've read. Here's a photo, cannot believe I get to say goodbye to all these padded and push ups. It's exciting and nerve racking at the same time.

A little depressing

I have three days left until my BA so I decided to do some before pictures so I can compare them to my results. I have to admit it was a little depressing because it seems like I've lost a little more size (and I didn't have much more to lose) and I'm sure it's from weaning my child. It takes a while for my milk to completely dry up and if things keep going like they are I'll be completely flat. Yes, I'm getting my BA but it's still sad to see until then. I didn't realize the lengths I go through to make my breast appear bigger, I have expensive push up bras then wear a tank top then a shirt on top. It gives the allusion that there's something there but my reality right now is that my breast do not exactly fill every cup, there's a gap and that's embarrassing. My proportions aren't exactly right because I'm taking the pictures myself..

Les than 2 days

I'm stressing, less than two days until surgery day. I told my PS I didn't like a high fake look but what I think I meant was saline that are over muscle.. I actually think I like HP rather than a mod +. Any ladies out there that got one and wished they had the other?? Looking for a little advice. I'm going over my surgery papers and reading reviews and looking at before and after pictures. I'm just so unsure and don't want to do pick one and regret the decision later. I cannot believe I'm this close already.

Last sleep. Night before surgery

Tonight is my last night before surgery and I can't sleep. I'm excited, nervous, worried and anxious all at the same time. I've really been fretting over size and projection and reading stories and scanning through pictures. I think we will still ask the PS to try a hp just to see how they look because I do like the upper fullness but in the end I want whatever will make my body look proportionate. I want a little side boob, top cleavage but a natural look also along with a nipple reduction. I hope I can get all of that lol.. I really feel like the 3 week wait has flown by but in the beginning I felt it was going so slowly. I'm going to take some before pictures in the morning so I can really compare everything after surgery tomorrow. I was excited about getting rid of my old push ups and looking through my clothes and realizing I won't have to layer things or stay away from unflattering neck lines because of my small chest made me smile. I've gone so long trying to make my body look a certain way when it didn't and it's been more so now because of what breastfeeding my last child has done to what breast I had left. I'm a wimp when it comes to pain so I'm really nervous about the first three days but I know I can get through it. I took my first antibiotic pill this evening and it was the size of a hockey puck. I have my meds packed and ready but I have no idea what I'm going to wear yet. Loose pants and a zip or button up comfortable shirt so I have some searching to do for a shirt, I might just wing it. I'm going to try to sleep, no food or drink after midnight and my surgery isn't until 130. I'm going to struggle with hunger tomorrow. Hopefully I'll feel good enough to update after surgery tomorrow..

Surgery

I got to the hospital on time and literally my augers was two+ hours behind. I couldn't eat passed midnight and I was so incredibly hungry. The nurse said 19 more minutes and the came and wheeled me back to the room. Moved from one table to the next and they asked me to take deep breaths through a mask and before I knew it I woke up in the recovery are. I was aching aching and felt a lot of pressure on my chest but my nurse lovely and got my pain under control so I was just in and out of consciousness. When I'd be some what awake I just asked for my husband. I just wanted to feel his hand to make sure everything was ok. Silly I know. Have have pressure, a pulled muscle feeling and pain from my nipples which is more of a dull ache because of the numbing that was used. I have to see my doctor tomorrow afternoon to just on things and maybe get some of this gauze etc removed.. I'll have pictures hopefully to compare soon. But this is the biggest sneak peek I can have for now.

1 day after

Today is actually 24 hours po and I'm feeling pretty crummy. I let my pain meds lapse so I'm feeling it now. The most pain is from the crease where my implants were placed. I went to see my doctor to get gauze and hospital bra switched out. Once the bandages were off it was a little scary looking especially since my nipples ere bleeding. My doctor said it's not that big a deal it will clear up. He and the nurses told me how perfect they looked, that made me feel better because I felt like they looked awful, lol. Loads of swelling, bleeding nips and loads of pain makes a girl tend to not see any beauty in it right now. I see my doctor again in one week to check on my progress and he said once the nipple swelling goes down he wants to double check one that he felt was a little droopy and I'd it still was we'd fix it while in the office. Here's a few pics of before and after to give you an idea..embarrassing before picture.. seriously.

Side profile pictuee

Here's a before and after side profile. Uh my boobs were terrible before.

Too small..

I know many of the reviews I read they ladies feel like they're too small. I was cleared to take my first shower and I'm nervous because they look small, maybe I should have gone just a bit bigger... anyone else go through this and might be willing to gently talk me out of my stress..? Thanks.

3 days after

I'm still taking my pain meds as I still have a lot of crease and nipple pain. Last night I tried some before shirts on but only made it through 2 because it was just too painful. I need to keep the. Pills gauze on for a week and then see my PS who said he might need to fix one a bit more in his office. I'm not looking forward to that at all. Here are a few before and after but I have LOADS of swelling still. I'm nervous that they will turn out small once they settle and the swelling goes down.

2 days post

I bought this VS swimsuit for a vacation and it had padding in it to hide my little chest. Last night I wanted to try something easy on just to compare and make myself feel better through all the pain I've been having... this is a VS small with the padding in the top removed, 2 days after my BA. I don't love the swelling but I really hope they don't 'shrink'. I couldn't tie it all the way because of my incisions. I've never ever filled a top out like this before so even with the swelling I'm so excited and in love with them already...

3/4 days post update

I'm up and down with my pain levels right now. If I stay on top of my meds I'm pretty functional but if I forget a does my creases start aching and my nipples hurt. I've been resting a. It for the past two days and just hoping my nipples heal up and that the left won't need more surgery. My PS told my husband it didn't turn out like he hoped so he would like to look at it again and possibly trim it up more while in his office. I'm dreading it and I was hoping I would have smallish nipples but I'm still left with some length.. I'm still having concerns about my size like maybe I should have gone a bit bigger but I'm hoping that settles down too after the swelling. I'm adding a few before and after pictures, just keep in mind things are still change

Crease scars

First two pictures are surgery day(1), then day 2 and the 4. They're sensitive and sore, just no way around it. Right now I roll up soft gauze and still k it between the sites and where the sports bra lays. It helps a little bit and I'm hoping they keep healing better. I'm not cleared to put anything on them yet but I see my PS in a few short days. I can wait for nipple healing and crease healing.

Nipple reduction not right

My BA was on 3/20 and everything is still high and tight and painful. My nipples were reduced by 3/4 but the doctor said he didn't like the way one turned out so he wants to look at it in his office and possibly numb it up and correct it while in the office. I'm so worried about the pain, I just wanna be like the girls parading around their new boobs but instead mine are all gauzed up and not right. I was hoping my nipples would be significantly smaller and more proportionate to my new body. They're still long, obviously not as long as they were from nursing but not what I was dreaming of...

Before and after

Not that great of a picture. Just before and after with a sports bra on, clearly it no longer fits and I still have to wear gauze over my nipples for a while. Wish I didn't but I do. (This is from a few days ago, not a great picture)

Other pictures

Just a few other pictures for now. I'm not sure why the nipple surgery wasn't complete led fully but I will be seeing my doctor soon to get all the information as I was heavily medicated obviously after my BA.