23yo 5'10 143lbs one child A cup to C cup

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

23yo 5'10 143lbs one child A cup to C cup

Starting at an A and hoping to fill a full C. I don't want to go too big, and I don't want to fit a small D. Doctor suggested 400-475cc but I don't know if that's too much? I was thinking 350-375, maybe 400. But I'm tall so I don't know. It makes me anxious I wish I could know how much I need for my perfect size. Of course everyone says they wish they'd gone bigger but I like small boobs. I just do like being flat chested a so tall, I feel unproportionate.

I haven't set a date yet. I do massage therapy so I will need 4-6 weeks off work and I can't afford that right now.

Pre op boobies

36A hoping for a full C

Pre op boobies

36A wanting to fill a full C

( . )( . )

Some wish boobs

Massage therapists

Okay so this is asking if anyone here is a full time licensed massage therapist who has had a breast augmentation while working. How was recovery? How long did you have to take off work? Was it hard getting back into the grind after not massaging for so long. Saving up and not making money for X weeks. And anything I should know before hand? I'm hoping there is somebody in this community that can relate.

More wish pics

More wish pics. I'm sad I have to wait until march, I just want the surgery done with already! But I'm glad this way I'll definitely have all the research and will definitely be ready.