20 Years Old, No Kids, Flat Chested A to D/DD

I have been dreaming about having BA since forever...

I have been dreaming about having BA since forever but I was never able to talk to my parents about it. However, I did since a short time and my mom agreed with me but my dad has no clue about it. My dad thinks I want to have fat transfer procedure and he thinks its okay. And now me and my mom are trying to find a surgeon who has a fine budget and not too far from egypt so that my dad doesnt panic.

Today i just had my breast enlargement done am really happy and excited!! But its painful i havent told anyone about it not even my parents but tomorrow i will be going home and worried if they would knoe when they see me. Anyways my dr inserted me in to the tightest surgical bra it is too tight i cant breath and my boobs are very high which i dont like i want them to drop. Does a tight bra make them stay up or does it not effect and how can i make them drop faster. Please help me

20 Years Old Was an A 60 Kg

I had 400 CC under muscle, its been 11 days post operation but my skin is not expanding and my incision still gets bleeding spots which makes me panic. I dont know what size would i be and am wearing a surgical bra that makes me look flat again. Maybe am panicking a lot but is this normal and how can i help speed up breast skin expansion. Moreover my stomach is bloating like a ballon and very hard i have no clue why.

Dr Hani