25 Years Old Tummy Tuck, Beverly Hills, CA

I've lost and gained weight since I have been...

I've lost and gained weight since I have been super young and it has taken a toll on my body. I have been self conscious about my belly "apron" since as far as I could remember. I've never felt as happy with my "after" than I have a "before" I've lost and gained weight so much it took a toll on my body. I looked like I had 5 children, when I never had any. I feel so much better in clothes and my confidence has went up so much. Not only me, but husband has noticed both physically and mentally how much happier I am. I wish I would have had the procedure earlier. Even though I am not at my goal weight, this has made a huge difference and is a motivation to keep going. I always gave up because no matter how hard I worked out and dieted I always had my saggy stomach- even at my smallest weight. It is a lot of money, but I don't regret a penny. Dr. Smaili is an expert and amazing with tummy tucks. I have read his reviews, and even though he doesn't talk much-he did insure me during my consult, that tummy tucks were his specialty and he has done I've at least 6,000. I was going to do a breast lift/implant but I am going to wait a little longer due to money. My belly button looks super natural and my scar has amazing placement. It hasn't been that long since my surgery, but I can tell my scar is heading very nicely and is below my underwear line.

Before and afters

Photo

Photo

Photos

Before and after with healing progress
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

He works miracles with tummy tucks, isn't very talkative in consultations or follow ups, which can make you doubt yourself, but he is a specialist with tummy tucks.