45 Yrs Old 5'11" 356 Lb Waist 52 Inch Shirt Size 3xl - Orange County, CA

Looking forward to start my weigh loss journey ....

Looking forward to start my weigh loss journey . My objective is to loose 120 lb and get back my mobility, eliminate joints and knee pain, get back into activity and sports. I have suffering with this excess weight since 2010 . I have been big all my life but that to that level. My pre op weight is 356 lb . I was larger that that but I started to watch my diet and calorie intake starting Jan 9th 2016 I was able to loose 25 lb in prep of operation. Liquid protein shake premium from Costco and slim fast hi protein from Walmart helped me in the reduction more importantly support from my wife. I will update post surgery.

Pre- op condition

Ready for op tomorrow

Tomorrow morning is my procedure at 10 am. I weighed my self this morning: 350 lb. starting 10 pm no food whatsoever in prep of the procedure

Day2 - post op

I admitted to hospitaltal Monday morning . I weigh in at 339 lb . The team at placentia Linda is amazing and took care of me and Sll the way to the smallest detail. Just wanted to let you know that I am on day 2 post op . I am broth 4 oz per hr. Still some pain but manageable . Walking every two hrs . Felling better than yesterday.

Day 4 after surgery

Day 4 after surgery the pain is diminishing and I am feeling much better I am working on my protein shake and fluids ....slow process . Bowl movement is great urinating is great . Small abs pain when moving ..... I weighed this morning 335 lb . I have dr appointment on 4/4. I will keep u posted .

2 weeks post surgery

2 weeks post procedure all pain is gone . Still on shakes and liquid diet . I am now 328 lb down 52 lb from my peak in Jan this year . Feeling lot of energy and getting used to it . I am down to size 48 and receiving lot of input that I am starting to melt . I pulled clothes from my closet I last wore in 2008. I will keep u posted .

3 months Post surgery report

As of this morning I weighed myself at 283 lb and my pant size is 44. Doing great . Feeling awesome. Sleeping much much much better
Orange County Bariatric Surgeon