46, 2 Kids. Brea, CA

I've always been in shape, even after having...

I've always been in shape, even after having children, however, as I've gotten older fat is showing up in places I've never worried about before and it is not budging no matter what I do.
I heard about cool sculpting and decided to give it a try on my lower abs and flanks(which were done today) the treatment itself wasn't as bad as I expected, it was very cold for about 10 minutes and then I went numb. Each side of my lower abs was an hour long, same with my flanks.
After getting my abs done I had no pain just a little numbness, until about the 4th day post treatment. I started getting these horrible stabbing pains in my stomach. They would come and go but we're much worse at night. Apparently some, but not all cool sculpting patients get this. I was given a prescription for nerve pain that is helping.

2nd week post cool sculpting lower abs

Much to soon to see results but I will do a weekly post. I have been working out though.
Brea Phlebologist

Great doctor, very personable and professional, felt very comfortable.