Best Doctor Ever - Brea, CA

I just want to say that Dr. Corbin did a great job...

I just want to say that Dr. Corbin did a great job on my procedure. I didn't have any bruising or any box look after my surgery. I've met 2 other surgeon and didn't feel comfortable with them till I met with Dr. Corbin. Imagine I met with him on Tuesday and had my surgery on Thursday. The reason for the rush because I'm getting married in October and I wanted some time to heal and for my breast to get to where it should be before my wedding. I was in pain I'm not going to lie about it but after my 2nd day when I removed my bandage, my breast looked like they are on 2 weeks post op already. That's one thing me and my fiancé are worried about at the beginning. Because when we met with other surgeon, their pictures of on before and after are either a lot of bruising or they get box look. And I want to make sure that I heal before my wedding. But, I can literally wear a dress on my 2nd day and you can't tell that I just had my surgery. By the 3rd day, after I showered, I was able to drive and not take any strong pain killer except for Tylenol on occasion. By my first week post-op I feel great and my breast looked absolutely gorgeous. My cousins and my friends who knew about the surgery are so impressed on how good they look. I am absolutely and 100% satisfied with Dr. Corbin's work. He's absolutely great on what he does. I definitely and did recommend him to my cousin who wants to have hers done too. I'm going to my first month post-op on September 26 and I have to admit mine looked like they are already 8 weeks.. And also, he called me next day to check on me. He also answers his text whether it's night time or Sunday.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I like Dr. Corbin before I even met him. I found him on board of plastic surgeon website and read his bio. What got me to do a consultation with him is all the charity work that he does. That's what I like about him the first time. But the minute I met with him on my consultation, loved him! On that day, my fiancé missed his flight so he wasn't able to meet Dr. Corbin with me. I shared that to Dr. Corbin and had told him that I couldn't get any other appointment because he's fully booked. What I like about Dr. Corbin is he squeezed me into his busy schedule the next day so he can meet my fiancé. He wants us to feel comfortable and that's what I like about him.