29 Yo, 1 Kid Bf, 32 B Deflated, 5'4, 110lbs, 275-300cc, Silicone, Under - Brea, CA

It is totally worth it. Pain was minimal, recovery...

It is totally worth it. Pain was minimal, recovery was fast. I bounced back like spring chicken, maybe because I am still young. My incision was under the breast fold & I can barely notice it just after 1 months. My friend said I scared pretty well but heard some ppl are not so fortunate. I am not too concerned over scaring anyway because I am married and have no issue having implants. I went small & very happy with the result. Ppl talked about boobs greed but I do not have that. My hubby was so against it at the beginning but he also love my new girls now. I regret not doing it sooner.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Corbin is a talented and reputable surgeon. I went to his consultation after seeing his extensive experience in the field and outstanding educational background. He spent 2 hours with me on the first free consultation to answer all my questions and assure me on my decision. He listens well and gives me advices instead of pushing me to do anything I do not want. I went on to see a few more Dr after that even though I walked out of his office that day thinking I have found my surgeon. The whole experience is wonderful, I am in love with my new boobs & would come back in a heartbeat. He is passionate about what he does. I feel like he works just to feed his staffs and his passion. His pricing is very reasonable for what you get. He also gives really good discount and values customer loyalty. I have since then introduced 3 of my gfs to him. He gave them even better discount and gave me free botox for my referral. What more can I ask for?