33 Years Old, 5 Kids, Mexican/Japanese W/ Asian Butt - Brea, CA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

First, of all I need a tummy tuck but was...

First, of all I need a tummy tuck but was undecided on having more kids. So for now, I thought I would work on my back end... Brazilian Butt Lift! I had liposuction of my bra roll, lower back, flanks and inner thighs (fat transferred to my buttocks 840cc each side). When going to the office for the first time. I noticed there was a lot of patients which is a good thing, I thought! The front staff was very pleasurable. After waiting awhile, I did meet Dr. Smaili. Consult was fast... he's a busy guy! I ended up seeing him 3x before actually going through with procedure. All the girls were very nice & helpful. There is one particular girl that made me feel at ease... Martha! She was extremely helpful with assisting me with my needs and concerns! Customer service rating for her was OUTSTANDING! In the beginning of the procedure, I just remember falling asleep relaxed on the surgery bed. When I woke up... I had my compression garment on and my ride was on it's way. For a couple weeks I felt soar, numb and bruised. But all that went away fast! Now, I have a naturally shaped figure that goes just right with my body. Thank so much! Dr. Smaili your artistic abilities made my life a happier one!!! P.S. After the first week, I thought my butt looked as big as Nicki Minaj. Unfortunately, I was just swollen and needed to wait a little while to see the natural results. I LOVE IT!!!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Consults are very fast. I suggest evening or weekend consults since doctor seems pretty busy during the day. Very affordable! Staff is great!!!