So far haven't done much research as far as the...

So far haven't done much research as far as the procedure as a whole & picking the right doctor, a bbl is something I'm considering getting in a few years (I'm 18 now, so around 21) so I'm using real self to gain some knowledge from the majority of you ladies.
I'm 5"5 10 stone (140 pounds) fairly slim have big boobs (28GG) my waist is 28/29 and my bum is around 39. I try to work out 3 times a week, focusing on lower body and back. I wanted this procedure done as a fear when I start to build muscle and tone I will lose shape in my hips (as my sides already sink in) my thighs are fairly big and are only getting bigger. The procedure would help shape me out a bit more and act as a muse so I can focus on getting my body nice and toned. Ideally, I would want fat transferred from my tummy & back to my bum (mainly upper bum to give it nice shape but also lower so it can heal nice and natural as I like the bum to have a crease)
Just wondering if anyone has any advice, tips, pics, any recommended doctors, any unrecommended doctors (lol) and anyone willing to share their journey with me
Enjoy my wish pics :-)