23, Round Bubble Butt and Thin Waist. Brazil, BR

Hello , I was searching for s doctor since 2-3...

Hello ,
I was searching for s doctor since 2-3 years. It was my wish to have a nice Big Butt and thin waist :) and now its real !!!

I can not describe how happy i am that i have found the Perfect doctor . He has fulfilled my wish and even exceeded my expectations.

My way was very hard because the first 2 years i didnt find the right doctor in europe. Than i have search in the usa but there i didnt like the results too.

So i went to Rio :) the City of butts , if there is no surgeon, where else!!

I have contact two doctors i think both Are good surgeon, but I relied on my feelings and chose Dr. Charão.
He was very attentive and knew exactly what I want, his Professional Team had care of me and helped me very much .they have helped me at all, since which Hotel, bars and attractions which should I visit. And he send me a friend of him to help me by other things.

The First consulation he told me whats possible and all the information you need to know.

He is cared about the Health too , not only do what i want .

Than we decided. 420 cc implants and a liposuction from Belly for a flat stomach and thin waist. And this fat he injected to my butt and hips.

It was not an easy procedure, but we did it. and my result like that every day more and more.

After surgery he recommend me to do lymph draianage to get faster the result . I have done this in his clinic too. It was very helpful .

the after care was also very good and the practice has very good care of me.

After 6 days i can Move again and see Rio :) ist was a very good experience for me , love it to share it with u .

If u have any questions feel free to ask me.

2 weeks After

my waist is every day smaller

With Clothes

Im in Love with the hips contour and flat tummy ????

I was before thin too but Never had a flat tummy like this . I tried it with gym but It was never like this .

Side view

Butt After 3 month

Sorry Guys , i was very busy so i cant update a lot .
Brazil Plastic Surgeon

very attentive doctor. not only a good doctor but also a very helpful likeable person.