Finally Will Have Implants Removal - Brazil, BR

Hello, Girls..well you may have read my other post...

Hello, Girls..well you may have read my other post . I been having problems with my last breast surgery done early this year in Brasil Goiania. apart from the bad measure and disastrous asymmetry , I am sure the hole on my breast was a bacteria transported during the breast implants. Unlock me everything went wrong . I will post pictures after my implants removal tomorrow. and hopefully update how my breast will look like in a couple of weeks or month.After all the problems I had I am quite happy to have this removed from my Body.. and hoping for the best..

First impression after breast removal!

I have been preparing myself for nearly 4 months.. Mt bobby job has been frustrating all over. But I am feeling better now the implants are gone.. Just recovering time and take easy to see what is my next step. We only know the pain in have something wrong when this happen to us.. It's has been a terrible year for the first 8 months and hoping things get better from now on.. I am keeping positive and waiting for make decision when time is write..
Dr Nelson Fernandes

look my pictures and ask me again..sorry!