61 Years Old - Brazil

My worse experience , I went to Brazil to do my...

My worse experience , I went to Brazil to do my Brazilian Butt Lift with Dr Sergio Leite em Sao Joao Del Rey, I can't described the experience, it was horrible, over charge, and other problems, I learn one thing, I will never accept to accommodate my self on the same clinic, or Hotel that belong to the doctor , if you think it will be easy for you, it can be the worse night mare ever, he can controls the situation in terms of money, the food was not good, you feel like you are on the mouse trap, the results? it is too far way to look good, I did the implants because all my life I was very Unhappy with my flat Butt , now I'm looking for a doctor to remove it.
But I have a question , I went to do my Bone Density, on the clinic someone mention , because I have implants the machine won't read it , I'm wondering if any one have the same experience? I was in chock.
I was in chock, I went to do the
Dr Segio Leite

In my opinion the doctor need more experience on Butt implants, I went there because a friend reference and incentive, I shouldn't listen or trust.