37 Yr Old - Tummy Tuck, Brazilian Butt Lift, and Lipo - Brandon, FL

After years of wanting to get a tummy tuck I...

After years of wanting to get a tummy tuck I finally did it! I have had 3 kids who are all in their teens now. In the past I have lost weight, worked out, watched what I ate but nothing would get rid of the lower pouch. Getting a tummy tuck is tough. I'm not going to lie. There have been several days when I questioned my choice of having one done. Many days of crying because I just want to feel normal again. I had a little set back in my healing which postponed my progress, but I'm doing much better now. However, after all that, I can honestly say that it's worth it. The pouch is gone. The swelling is slowly going away and I'm starting to see the hourglass figure. I have a sexy belly button, and a sexy , fuller, more rounded booty. I'm starting to feel normal again. Of course there is still the tightness and stretching feeling in my stomach...and the internal itching that you can't quite get to in order to relieve it. But feeling more normal than the past 5 weeks. Definitely worth it. Just know it will be hard, but it will definitely be worth it. Give yourself plenty of time to heal. Boobs are next! Scheduled for Sept 21st. Dr said it would've been too much to do at one time. So the boobs had to wait.

Updated pics - 7 weeks post op

Things are getting somewhat better. Still a lot of swelling starting in the afternoon and into the evening. Not as achy. Still tight and some hard spots. My upper stomach seems to be getting a lot softer and kind of fluffy. Swelling ? Been massaging every night for 5-10 min. Not sure if it's helping. Still wearing my compression high waist 'granny' panties. Next week I get my BA & BL. Soooo excited!

Stitches

My body does not like these dissolvable stitches! Recovery is going well but long. I keep getting red spots that slightly open up to push out the stitches. Once the stitch gets pulled out it closes right up. So frustrating. 7 weeks post op you'd think I'd be a lot further along. Anyway, it's all good. Swelling is still there. Hard spots still there. Massaging every night. Compression 24/7 except for shower.

Updated pics

Bloated and swollen tonight. When am I going to learn to take my pics in the mornings. Lol.

Updated pics

Brandon Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Shienbaum has been amazing! From beginning all the way up to this point he's been amazing. He is a true artist. He can take one look at you and envision what you will look like after he works on you and he knows how to make it happen. He is honest and up front about what will work for your body and what won't. He is a Dr. that truly cares, which is hard to find. I highly recommend him.