Over Crowded Smile No Confidence

So I have been one of those girl people say oh...

So I have been one of those girl people say oh your very pretty bla bla bla. Inside I'm so insecure and do not want any light shed on me because of my teeth. I forever am thinking ohhh they just looked at my teeth. I often gaze at the smiles of straight beautiful smiles. I had done a few consultations over the years. April 14 the is the day. Dentist said 100 trays. Maybe less. We will see.

Day 1

Just got home. Had 3 cavities filled my back gums cut because they kept growing over my back teeth. Weird but it's helpful because I don't have to lift the gym to get my tray in. I had ipr done. Wasn't the most pleasant experience. Trays are tight not to bad. Just a tad bit sore. I've had them in about 3 hours now. I have the clinic photos of how I should look at the end.

Day 3

Tight on my bottom tooth especially where the IPR was done. Pressure is mainly on the two bottom front right teeth and two front teeth.
I keep taking little breaks 1 min 5 min. What ever. They are super freaking tight. I also notice I am clenching and grinding a bit more. Hopefully I get used to it soon. It's driving me nuts.

Tray 10

Changed into tray 10 on Wednesday today is Monday so almost a week into this tray. This has been the tightest of all trays. I'm not complaining. When it's tight I know there is work to be done.
Dr muscatello

He's super cool. We will see how it goes.