Laser Hair Removal Progress ( Fifth Session) - Brampton, ON

I have currently undergone 3 laser hair removal...

I have currently undergone 3 laser hair removal sessions on my neck and side of my face. Unfortunately I do not have any pictures of when I started but I will tell you that the hair on these areas was really bad. I also have many embarrassing dark marks all over due to plucking and waxing that I did before I started these sessions. My first session didn't leave me feeling like there was an improvement but after a few more sessions I started to see that some areas grew in slower or not at all. I have really facial hair so I know that makes it more difficult but it's working and I'm loving my results . The dark marks are still very excessive but they were a lot worse. I will be going in for my next session next week. I paid 40 dollars for each session . I was at first skeptical becaus of how cheap it was but she is fully trained and also has accreditation to prove it . This was done in Ontario, Canada. The cost is in Canadian dollars.
Neerja

She was very polite and made me feel very comfortable.