Ideal Image Poor Customer Service - Braintree, MA

I am on my 6th treatment. I was taken in 20...

I am on my 6th treatment. I was taken in 20 minutes after my appointment and then told I was there for bikini. I corrected the lady and told her - I was there for all the areas I paid for which was upper leg and bikini. She said she didn't have time because she had another patient so she could only do bikini or I could wait 2 hours if I wanted all my areas? Bad service all around!! It hurts just for the time of treatment- it is very expensive at Ideal Image of Braintree MA - I was treated very poorly. They were late and they caused me to have to reschedule. DON'T GO to Ideal Image!! I wish I had looked at Realself first! The hair is going away, but not all - it seems to be growing back after the time in between visits so that is a lot of money for short term hair removal..... I still have four more visits but who knows how long that will take with how they treat you the further you are from the day you paid!
Julie would have