Awesome Doctor. Bradenton, FL

This was my 4th augmentation due to encapsulation....

This was my 4th augmentation due to encapsulation. Dr. Scott was the fourth doctor to do this procedure and I was very nervous. My motivation was to be out of pain. Dr. Scott explained all the risks and gave me my options of the best way to avoid encapsulation again. It was determined that going under the muscle would also help to prevent encapsulation. Now my breasts looks more natural and softer than before. The surgery center where the procedure was done was extremely clean and professional. I can honestly say that this is by far the best breast augmentation I've ever had.
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Scott was awesome! He was extremely thorough and kind taking extra time answering all my questions. His precision of stitching and the ease of healing has provided a fantastic result! His staff is professional and knowledgeable. I've had this surgery too many times with different doctors and I can say he is the best surgeon by far.