Pleasantly Surprised with Botox to Forehead - Boynton Beach, FL

I took advantage of the complimentary Botox...

I took advantage of the complimentary Botox treatment offered by Allergan as a thank you gift for selecting Allergan breast implants for my recent breast augmentation. I was apprehensive at first given the abundance of both positive and negative reviews here on RealSelf, but am so glad I went through with it! The injections to my forehead were quick and painless. Very soon afterward, I noticed the lack of forehead wrinkles when I tried to scrunch my face. My forehead appears much smoother and more youthful, and as an added bonus I feel relief from my daily migraine and tension headaches. Even if it is coincidence or placebo, I am grateful! I understand the injection sites are typically different for headaches versus cosmetic purposes; however, it is a fact I have not had to take anything for my migraine or tension headaches since I received my injections. For me, I feel as though I got great results from my first treatment, and will likely get more in the future.

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Rosenthal was 100% confident in the injection sites, amount of injection, and my anticipated results. I was nervous going into it, but he quickly put my mind at ease. He was very fast with the injections and I felt no pain whatsoever. I loved that he took the time to answer all of my questions, even if they seemed silly since Botox injections are so common. Nevertheless, he listened to each of my concerns and never dismissed a single one. He and his entire staff are so incredibly knowledgeable and have such great bedside manner, I would never go anywhere else!