Kim's Surgery Changed my Life - Melbourne, AU

My journey started with breast cancer at the end...

My journey started with breast cancer at the end of 2014. My life was turned upside down. It was determined that it would be in my best interest to have a mastectomy so that is how I met the gorgeous Kim Taylor in early 2015. Kim is such a caring person and I felt comfortable with her immediately. The mastectomy of my right breast involved Diep flap surgery and liposuction to the left breast, It was very daunting as it is a 7-8 hour procedure but Kim reassured me so I felt very comfortable with her. Kim's surgery has changed my life in so many ways. She has turned a negative into a positive - The job she did was brilliant, when I look in the mirror as I do each day I don't feel that I have had breast cancer as her work is amazing and people who have seen it, are of the same opinion. There is minimal scaring and she has inspired me so much that I have lost weight and my fitness level has increased two fold. I could not recommend Kim Taylor highly enough and am proud of my new body.
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon