Dr. James R. Benjamin is the Best Plastic Surgeon! - Bowie, MD

I had Smartlipo on yesterday, May 1, 2014. My day...

I had Smartlipo on yesterday, May 1, 2014. My day started out with me traveling 2.5 hours to get to Bowie, MD.for my procedure. I first go to check into my hotel. As soon as I get to the desk and tell the desk clerk my name, she excitedly said your doctor was here yesterday - he paid for you an additional night so that you could have an early checkin. Dr. B is as awesome as a person as he is with his skill set! He truly cares about each of his patients.
When I got to the surgery center everyone was really nice and helpful. Dr. B came to mark my surgery areas - which were my upper/lower abdominal area and flanks. He also marked on my hips to slightly give them a smoother look as a courtesy.
I did go completely under general anesthesia - so I have no memory of the surgery. When the procedure was done and I was awake- I felt as if I had done 5,000 sit-ups and was a bit loopy from the anesthesia. I was surprised I wasn't in tons of pain. The nurses insured I had ice, water and juice.
Dr. B again did something amazing - HE took me back to my hotel room and to my Suprise he also hired a nurse to stay with me for the night.
He will be back for my post op today. This man is nothing short of amazing.
I haven't seen my body yet- I will post pictures and update my progress later today or on Saturday.
Bowie Plastic Surgeon

He went beyond the call of duty. This man is nothing short of amazing.