47 Y/o Mom & Wife Looking to Get Some Things Shifted Around a Little. Bowie, MD

I would like to have a flat tummy, get rid of the...

I would like to have a flat tummy, get rid of the skin flap I have been carrying around for 22+ years. I would also like to acquire an hourglass figure or something close to it. I have a roll of fat around my back that I would like to remove as well. I know this surgery will not fix all things but it will be great in addition to my work out schedule.

Surgery complete, let the healing begin

I had my surgery on Thursday March 28. The first day was busy. All I can remember is how sick I was. I was very uncomfortable due to the tummy tuck and the bbl. I ate 1 cracker and about 6 Oz of water & out it came. I did better if I ate & drank on my stomach. Walking around first then eating after I lied down. Everything was very tender but tolerable. I didn't have any narcotic pain medication. I used 800 MG of ibuprofen. I didn't have any drains. I couldn't get myself together enough to remember to take any pictures.

Saturday April 30, 2 days post op I took my first round of pictures after I had rebandaged. The 2nd set of pictures are 3 days post op after removing my bandages. I will post pics once I get to my computer.

Surgery complete, let the healing begin pictures

Saturday, April 30. No drains at all. With dressings & without dressings.
Bowie Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Benjamin & and his staff is very friendly & and kind. It felt so like home. He asked me what I wanted & we spoke extensively about what I wanted. He explained to me what he wanted to do, in order to give me the look I wanted. Panniculectomy & Fat Transfer. He explained his course of action in layman terms so I could understand. After the consult, I had numerous additional questions that I didn't think about while I was there. They responded quickly. They have returned calls, text, & emails within 24 to 48 hours. They always know who I am when I call. I feel very comfortable & safe with this decision. More to come. Dimensions surgery site was very nice and professional. They do not open the doors until 630 so don't get there before then but there is an area for you to sit and wait until they open the doors. Kimberly, Aimee were my nurses and they were the best. I was very nervous and they were on their A game to make sure I was relaxed. Once the surgery began, the only thing I remember was going in and getting the oxygen mask being distracted to get the sleep medicine, then waking up. Dr Benjamin came in and explained all things again and we were both clear of what he was going to do and what I wanted to happen were one and the same. He reassured me things were going well and I informed him that there was a powerful prayer that was surrounding myself and him as well. He said that would make things go much easier. Once I woke from surgery Dr Benjamin and my husband was there for post op instructions. I don't remember at all but hubby got the memo. I stayed in town and Dr Benjamin came to my hotel room to check on me and make sure everything looked ok. I have a follow-up appt in 3 weeks.