44 Yr Old, Mommy of Two, with a Stomach That Wouldn't Go Away with Diet and Exercise - Bowie, MD

I gained over 50lbs during my last pregnancy 7 yrs...

I gained over 50lbs during my last pregnancy 7 yrs ago. The size of abdominal area was frustrating me because it didn't seem to be going anywhere with diet and exercise. I opted for the laser lipo. Dr. B. is the best. He is very experienced. I love my new look and receive compliments daily.

Initially, he recommended that I should have a tummy tuck. I opted for the Laser Lipo. Dr. B was very surprised that the results of the Laser Lipo turned out great results on my body. I now feel sexy and look just as good as when I was in my early twenties. Since the surgery (6 weeks ago), I have dropped an additional 18lbs. I still have some firmness in my abs and back from the surgery so I will get smaller than what I am now. I am now able to wear business suits that I haven't been able to wear in years. I met Dr. Benjamin one week prior to surgery and I was sold. I asked how soon he could fit me in for surgery after my consultation. He looked at his schedule and told me the following week. I was so excited because the surgery took place the day before my birthday.

I happen to meet a young lady who had lipo with fat transferred to her buttocks on the day I went in for my pre-op. I was even more sold! Her body looked very amazing. He made a non-curvy woman into a very curvy woman. LOL I am happy with my results. When I go to the gym with my husband, all eyes shift to my body. I LOVE IT!!!! This decision was the best I could have made for me and it was the best birthday present ever.

Six Weeks Post Op Pics

Sorry it took so long for me to post these pics. Unfortunately, I don't have any pics that I took just prior to my surgery. The last two pics are 6 wks post op pics. I am now about 9 wks post-op and I am very satisfied with the results. I will post additional pics around the 12th wk. I hope these pics help.
Bowie Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Benjamin has great bedside manners. He will provide you with the best advice on which procedure may be right for you. He explains the procedures thoroughly and has a great portfolio of his former work. Dr. Benjamin is great with responding to my questions via text. His wife is the best too! She is his nurse and goes over the do's and don'ts prior to and after the surgery. They both make you feel at ease and they're upfront about everything. His wife also helps you choose the correct compression garment after surgery. His nursing staff was awesome at the surgical center. You can't go wrong with Dr. B.