36 Year Old 1child Left with Baby Bump - Atlanta, GA

I was eagerly happy to be able to have had a tummy...

I was eagerly happy to be able to have had a tummy tuck by Dr. Windell Boutte! She is absolutely phenomenal and her staff too. I have enjoyed every moment that I have encounter with them. I was not nervous, but ready. The Dr. and staff took great care of me and was there at any time during my concerns. I will say, when having a tummy tuck, the best is to sleep in a recliner, or sit up on the sofa with an ottoman to prop feet on. My first day 2 days following surgery, I allowed myself to lay flat in the bed, which I found to be painful, when getting up and down, but once I decided to recline on the sofa with an ottoman, that was my best friend for the rest of the first week, then after that I was bed bound and was absolutely fine afterwards. It is a mental thing as well. Don't let the pain overwhelm or consume your mind. Push through it and just keep reminding yourself that the end results are going to be FANTASTIC only if you use Dr. Windell Boutte as your provider for making your body the ultimate show stopper. Overall, I am loving my results. Take care of your body before and after to get the best results, wear your garment daily, massage your areas daily, use creams and other oils and scar treatment for scarring and you should be good as you were when you were 13!
Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Windell Boutte is very passionate about what she do and how she do it. Your body is a representation of here work ethic, so therefore, you are in good hands and will get the best work every. She wants to make sure she satisfy you in every possible way and does not just do procedures to say she is a great surgeon. She is the very best in my experience. She made sure I was welled please with my Tummy Tuck and Smart Lipo, which I am, she will go the extra mile if need to. She is by far the most passionate doctor I have come across who genuinely cares and loves what she do. This is not a job for her, this is a career she choose to do and she does it well. Love my Results!